OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
You try, you try, you try, and yet, in the end, there are very few visible results that you can wear proudly at the beach. Building muscle is not easy, especially if your diet lacks protein or your body cannot digest and use what you can eat daily.
You might not know it, but your body is probably now struggling to get all the nutrients it badly needs to properly absorb and then do its job.
What your diet needs is a powerful enzyme formula that addresses all of the aforementioned issues, making large and strong muscles a reality. You can also get the strong muscles you always dreamed of just by adding masszymes advanced enzyme formula to your diet.
What is MassZymes, you ask? Luckily for you, that’s exactly what we’re here to talk about today! Let’s not waste any more time and get down to business because we have a lot to cover.
Masszymes is a formidable digestive protein enzyme created to help you absorb all of the protein you eat through your diet. It was created thanks to the collaboration of a vegan bodybuilder known as Wade Lightheart and highly skilled enzyme scientists. Wade made this discovery when he began taking medicinal enzymes to boost his protein absorption.
He realized that the key to proper protein absorption in the body was the presence of protease, which is an enzyme that breaks down proteins into absorbable amino acids. Thus was born a supplement containing enzymes to break down proteins at different levels of digestion.
Masszymes review uk canada free bottle side effects advanced enzyme formula digestive enzymes australia bioptimizers benefits review bioptimizers digestive enzymes buy discount code do work does work enzymes from herbal supplement ingredients inc india weight loss magnesium on sale p3-om benefits of reviews of protocol price results testimonials where to buy
What are the ingredients of MassZymes?
- Protease: Protease is the main component found in masszymes digestive enzymes. This is a special class of enzymes that break down proteins into amino acids that your body can easily absorb and then use to grow your muscles.
- Peptidase: Peptidase is another type of protease that is involved in the breakdown of proteins. Proteins are broken down into peptides and amino acids through the process of hydrolysis.
- Amylase: Amylase is an enzyme that is naturally present in our bodies or in our saliva and pancreatic fluids to be more precise. It takes care of starches by dividing them into a sugar called maltose, which helps the body digest them and get energy from the carbohydrates you eat through bread, rice, pasta, etc.
- Bromelain: Bromelain is another protein-digesting enzyme extracted from pineapple. This is a very powerful enzyme, as it not only helps us digest proteins, but also strengthens our immune system, takes care of any inflammation in the body, and even acts as a decongestant.
- Alpha-Galactosidase: You’ll find Alpha-Galactosidase in formulas that promise to reduce bloating and gas, which is the main target of this powerful enzyme. To do this, alpha-galactosidase helps break down the complex carbohydrates that are often found in our diet.
- Glucoamylase: Glucoamylase is similar to one of the enzymes we mentioned earlier: amylase. Like amylase, glucoamylase is also responsible for breaking down starches into simple sugars that are easier to absorb into the body.
- Lactase: If you are lactose intolerant, your doctor will likely recommend a lactase supplement. Lactase is an enzyme naturally produced in the lining of the small intestine, and it helps break down lactose into simpler sugar forms, such as glucose and galactose.
- Lipase: Lipase is involved in the process of breaking down fats. The pancreas secretes it naturally and works closely with the bile secreted by the gallbladder to achieve digestion of fats.
- Invertase: Invertase is another important enzyme involved in breaking down sugars into much simpler forms of sugar, such as fructose and glucose, which our bodies can easily use.
- Malt Diastase Enzyme: Malt diastase is included in the breakdown of starches that work with amylase and glucoamylase.
- Phytase Enzyme: Thanks to the phytase enzyme, phytate acid, an organic and indigestible form of phosphorous, can be broken down and then used properly Since our bodies cannot produce this vital enzyme, it is up to us to consume it through food and supplements.
- Pectinase: Pectinase helps break down pectin, which makes juicing much easier. Next time you make your favorite smoothie, don’t forget to thank the pectinase!
- Hemicellulose: As the term implies, hemicellulose is an enzyme that has the sole purpose of breaking down hemicellulose. Hemicellulose is found in your favorite breakfast cereal and requires this important enzyme to be digested and absorbed.
- Beta-glucanase: beta-glucans found in yeast, mushrooms, oats, barley, etc., is digested and absorbed by the body, thanks to the enzyme known as beta-glucanase.
- AstraZyme: And last but not least, we have the enzyme blend involved in breaking down proteins, which improves the absorption of amino acids and peptides.
This supplement does not contain a strict dosage that must be followed. You should use it every time you eat as well as between meals. Make sure to eat a balanced diet that the supplement can work with. Stay hydrated throughout the day and always get enough rest so that your body has plenty of recovery time.
The dosage of this supplement is flexible. You can take 1 to 3 capsules with every meal. You should also take 1-2 tablets between meals. This continuous intake helps your body absorb the nutrients you have consistently eaten.
Masszymes Safety Standards
Masszymes bioptimizers is produced in the USA. It follows strict manufacturing rules and ensures that your product has undergone stringent testing. These clinical tests have shown that the product is safe and essential for human consumption to improve gut health and absorption. However, you should consult your physician if you are taking any prescribed medications or have a prevailing condition. This product should not be used in persons suffering from ulcers or gastritis.
- Muscle growth faster and more efficiently;
- Less time to recover
- Reducing muscle pain after exercise.
- Better absorption of nutrients, especially proteins;
- Increase immunity
- Detoxify the body
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegetarians;
- Comfortable to wear
- Has few or no side effects;
- Offered at reasonable rates.
- 365-day money-back guarantee.
- Not available in retail stores and pharmacies;
- Available only in limited countries.
The Bottom Line
BiOptimizers take a very commercial approach to marketing MassZymes, and the product page is a six-thousand-word promotion about all the reasons why you need bioptimizers masszymes digestive enzymes in your life
It’s a shame because there is some limited evidence that supplement enzymes may play a role in both general health and sport-specific applications.
But the messages were needlessly over the top and her words so much that they left us a bit.
Does MassZymes work?
For some people, there are undoubtedly potential benefits to using MassZymes. But it is very difficult to say how many benefits there are.
There are two main reasons for this:
- There is limited scientific evidence of using OTC supplement enzymes to ensure they work for the purported benefits.
- Individual genealogy, gut health, and digestive capabilities vary greatly.
We linked studies addressing this specific challenge, as well as Mayo Clinic’s guidance for physicians on how to advise patients on the use of complement enzymes.
In terms of the main claim to help you build more muscle by increasing protein digestion and absorption, it is definitely plausible that masszymes herbal supplement can add value. But unless you were measuring peak serum amino acid levels, you would never know.
As for other claims about better recovery and/or digestive health, it may be easier for consumers to assess whether Bioptimizers Masszymes has any positive effects.
Should I Buy MassZymes?
If you suffer from certain digestive issues like gas and bloating after eating, the chances of MassZymes being the answer to your problems are low. This is not only our opinion but the opinion of health organizations, doctors, and registered dietitians. And even if over-the-counter enzyme supplements are a potential solution to your digestive problems, there are combinations that may be safer (lower overdose) and cheaper to try.
If you are trying to improve healing or heal a localized injury, you are looking for enzyme or systemic combinations, rather than digestive formulations. And while MassZymes can be taken on an empty stomach for systemic use, it is not enteric-coated. Enteric coating is important to help certain enzymes pass through the lining of the intestine and into the bloodstream to transport them to a point of need.
Finally, for bodybuilders who don’t yet have every other aspect of their training, nutrition, and recovery, the chances of increased protein breakdown and absorption are the missing factor is incredibly low.
So here’s the bottom line: If you are a competent, high-performance athlete or bodybuilder looking for a competitive advantage or reducing your overall protein intake, there may be some opportunities for you at MassZymes. However, with the suggested dosage of 15 capsules per day, you can easily have two bottles of seventy dollars a month! And if you’re determined to try any over-the-counter enzyme supplement products, we strongly encourage you to use caution and speak with your doctor first.